Richard De La Madrid's Service Guarantee
Our goal is to earn your business, and keep it for life. Call us today and start packing…It’s as good as SOLD!!!
When you hire Richard De La Madrid and his team you can expect nothing short of professional representation.
· Service beyond your expectations!
· We take great pride in representing our clients. Even the smallest details do not get overlooked.
· Extensive communication and support
· Effective follow-up
· Absolute personal commitment
· Professional affiliates to assist your every move
· 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Aggressive marketing and consistent communication are keys to our success!!!
· Your home will be made available to over 100,000 Realtors and their prospective buyers: 98% of all sales are the direct result of a real estate agent.
· Your home will be placed on the World Wide Web with color pictures, and detailed information so buyers all over the world can have access to view your home for sale.
· Professional information and fact brochure for prospective buyers.
· We will place a sign on subject property with our direct phone number for immediate response. Please note that we put our personal cell phone numbers vs. office numbers so we can be contacted directly 24-7.
· Mail out post cards, flyers and brochures monthly specifically targeting buyers for your property.
· E-mail 100’s of people in my data base informing them of your home for sale. Our data base includes all the local Realtors, and over 15 years of connections within my Sphere of Influence.
· We will schedule a Broker Preview inviting the entire Real Estate community to preview your home. This is an opportunity for all the local Realtors to view an exclusive showing of your property to share with their prospective buyers. Often this event is catered with lunch, o’deurves, and drinks.
· We will schedule open house. Open house includes sending out invitations to the entire neighborhood, advertising open house dates through the realtor MLS, local paper, and internet. Several days in advance a sign will be placed in front of your property indicating the date and time of the upcoming showing so people can plan to return the day of the event. Most agents will place only 3-4 signs directing traffic; however we place nearly 8-10 signs ensuring easy directions to your home and additional exposure.
· Advertise continuously until your home is SOLD! Your home will be featured on the internet and MLS with color pictures and virtual tour. Additionally, we advertise in several local papers and magazines, and send out multiple flyers and mailers until your home is sold. Above the standard marketing, we also use an approached called “Target Marketing” which is specifically designed for the sale of your home.
· Net work with my Spear of Influence. Over 15 years of Real Estate experience has left me with a vast knowledge for the industry. Because of our abundance of marketing, advertising, and promotions, we have created extensive relations with thousands of people throughout the county.
· Strongly pre-qualify all prospective buyers before we show them your home. Our goal is to bring you a ready, willing, able, and qualified buyer. We will not jeopardize the safety of you or your family showing your home to unqualified buyers.
· Communicate all activities. The most common complaint among sellers is that they never hear from their agent or feel completely abandoned and uninformed during the process of selling their home. We take pride in communicating all aspects of your transaction step by step until the close of escrow and your check is delivered.
· Make helpful suggestions to enhance the sale of your home and for quality showings. The first impression is the most crucial. It is important to have your home in the best condition possible to attract the most attention. The longer a property sits on the market people begin to wonder what may be wrong or why the property may be undesirable. As your agent I will be able to give advice on key aspects that may improve the showing of your property.
· We follow-up on all showings and make ourselves available 7 days a week. Following up by calling the people that have previewed your home gives us tremendous feedback on peoples likes and dislikes. This can be extremely valuable tool in redirecting our marketing approach if it is necessary or making changes that could save you money vs. compromising the asking price of your home and its marketability.
· Follow through on every possible detail ensuring a smooth transaction: Every aspect from the listing to the close of escrow is crucial. After 15 years of experiences thousands of transactions, it has become second nature and habit to ensure that the smallest details do not get overlooked and that you are completely satisfied with the service I provide.